Monday, July 30, 2007

Another Door?

Well, as a lot of you know by now, I will start working at Unum on August 6th. That's exactly one more week! However, I got a call today from Hamilton County (in Chattanooga) and they would like for me to come in for an interview tomorrow..... I told them that I would come in because the position that they are hiring for is one that is directed exactly towards my degree. It's a programmer position using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net and Visual Basic .Net. Also, the pay would be even better than what Unum offered. I really would like to receive that position instead, but I'll just go in for the interview, see how that goes, and I'll still go to work at Unum as if though Hamilton County hadn't called. I have my interview at 3:00 tomorrow so pray that God will have his will in that situation and whether the door should open or close (cause it seems as if though it is cracked open for now). I'm going to go have a wonderful lunch with Kristin tomorrow! If you haven't heard of the Sitar Indian Restaraunt, then hear it now! It's an Indian restaraunt, of course, that has some of the best food I've ever had. I don't know if I like Chinese or Indian food better. I'll get some to-go boxes and take it to Kristin's work for tomorrow. I've been craving that place for a while now! Well, I'll let you know the status of the interview and future happenings. But for now, take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom and I are praying for you. May God's will be done.
Your Dad

Travelin' On said...

WOW!
Jonathan, look at this! First, no job in site and now you may be "forced" to choose.
God is faithful.
Congratulations. I am proud of you. It seems like only yesterday when you and TJ were playing with Ninja Turtles. :)
Wait....was that....Nah.....

Travelin' On said...

The restaurant sounds interesting. I don't think I've been to an Indian restaurant. Where is this one?
Hope you and Kristen have a GREAT time!