Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hello again!

Hello, how is everyone doing today? I'm just staying up late. I'm about to go to bed. I had work today from 3 to 10 and I got a little bored and decided to update my blog so that everyone can see that I'm still alive and blogging. I redid What a Wonderful World so you can listen to that if you want. I also did an experiment song using nothing but midi samples. Hope you enjoy them. As for what's going on, nothing much. Just looking around for some job openings that I can start working into. I hope to find something soon! Please be in prayer for Kristin. She is giong through some hard times with her work and other situations. We know that God is in control and can give peace and comfort through hard times. Also keep praying for my dad so that he won't cry so much. It makes me cry whenever I see him cry :( I love you dad! Well, I hope you guys have a wonderful time and here's What a Wonderful World 2.



And here's my experiment song that I have had in my little archive.

1 comment:

Travelin' On said...

I enjoyed both of these! You're good with all that computer midi stuff. I'll remember Kristen and your job situation as well. take care