Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's a Wonderful World

I'm about to go to bed, but I wanted to post another post to keep everyone informed of what's going on in my life. I am getting my resume updated and have an appointment at Lee's campus tomorrow (technically today) for tips on getting it looking good. I'm hoping to get a good job somewhere that will let me use my degree in computer information systems. Kristin showed me a place that I'm going to try to apply for... Blue Cross Blue Shield in Chattanooga, TN. They have an intern position available that I'm going to apply for and hopefully, Lord willing, will get hired! Please pray that I will find a job soon! I was thinking how wonderful life is even in the midst of trials and tribulations. God is so good. I sat on my computer and recorded What a Wonderful World today. Here it is for you to listen to.

I deleted this version of What a Wonderful World. Go up to the post titled "Hello again" to hear it.

I think I'll post some more songs too along the way. I love you guys and I'll talk to you later. God bless!

1 comment:

Travelin' On said...

I love this song and you did it very well!