Friday, June 8, 2007

I Can Only Imagine

Well, I found out that I really like to record music and put it on my blog. I was trying to think of another song that I could do today to put into my blog and I thought of how it seems that everyone wants me to do I Can Only Imagine either at church or at family get-togethers. So I decided to put it on here so that you can hear it whenever you want to :) This is a better recording than what I did with What a Wonderful World as far as the music is concerned, but I'm still working on the voice part.



Well, I may not post anything tomorrow. I will be at work from 7 to 3 and will be going to Chattanooga to see my Sugarbabe! :) Well, I hope you guys have a blessed day! Until next post! Oh, I also went to Lee today to work on my resume and they did some great changes that helped the overall effectiveness. Now I just have to do some hunting and resume posting! See ya!

5 comments:

toothsleuth said...

WOW!!! What a great job on that song! Don't worry about voice perfection. It sounds perfect in the ears of God. I did look at your resume and was going to suggest a few things, but mom had already told me on the phone that you went to Lee and they helped you out alot. I feel good about the BCBS job. I'll be praying about it! Be praying for Bill. He has applied for a job with ERA Aviation. They charter chopper flights from Lake Charles Airport out to the Gulf of Mexico for alot of oil rig companies. They're looking for a dispatcher with computer experience. Bill sounds like the ideal candidate to me! Also, be praying about our efforts to try to concieve. I don't know if mom told you, but we've been trying to have a baby for about a month now. I only want what's in line with God's will. Anyway, enough about me. Keep blogging and I'll keep reading (and listening!). Love ya, Jennifer

L A Brannen said...

That is Great! Now that I have listened to it and got my eyes dry, I tell you this. You know that my opinion is not biased right? :) Really though, that is a great job. I agree with what Jennifer said. Keep them songs coming. How about "I Love My Family"? Stephen won't sue you. Maybe we can get Stephen to start blogging and posting his, or any other songs.
You can always redo "What A Wonderful World" and delete the old one.

Travelin' On said...

Johnathan, WooHoo!
I LOVE it! You did a great job on both songs. That's really neat that you know how to record yourself and post to video. Cool. I hope you keep posting, blogging, and playing!

L A Brannen said...

Johnny,
This is your Muddy. Good Job! Enjoyed it. Keep playing and singing and I'll keep listening.
Muddy

PS If you will allow anonymous comments, Muddy can send her comments. Otherwise, sombody who has a gmail account will have to comment for her, just as I have done. (Dad)

Anonymous said...

Jhonny,
Whoa dude sounds good I liked the experiment 1 too. Do ya have anymore experiments lying around that was too cool. I hope to see you soon, and I am proud of you man. You've done well for yourself. I love you and hope to hear from you I am going to try to have a blog up soon.
Give me a holler sometime dude,
TJ Oakley
ps MeeeeeeeeeeeMaaaaaaaaaaw