Wednesday, February 6, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 36

Day #36
2/5/08

Exercises
40-minute walk
Sit-ups 100
Push-ups 50

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: two bowls of chili (one red bean chili and one white chili w/chicken) and cornbread
Dinner note: I got to go and see my cousin Candice tonight. It was really good to see her and talk with her. We saw her at my Aunt Donice's house where she had prepared a couple of chilis for us to eat on and Muddie brought us some cornbread that was good. It was all good. Thank you for the chili!

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


I went over to Mark's house tonight since I didn't get to go last night and we went over some more in VB .Net. This time we went into SQL and he showed me how to build tables in a database so that we may maintain and manipulate data from the truck program that we're writing. I'm going to try to meet him again this week for a more concentrated look into SQL and ADO .Net since I didn't have too much time tonight. I wish time ticked a little bit slower. I'm learning a great deal from Mark and I really believe that I could make VB. Net a career thing.

Well, I'm not doing a lot of exercises tonight because I'm really exhausted and sleepy. It's late and I need to hit the hay. G'night!

2 comments:

Fred said...

Good to see you last night, Jonathan, as we visited with Candace. The chili was excellent but it did take it's toll on my sleep last night.

Favorite One said...

I finally get a chance to comment... WOW! You go Cuz! I think you lost most of your weight after you graciously volunteered to help your FAVORITE cousin (Smile!) with the Angel Food Ministry! Your help was so APPRECIATED and I love you for it! *Speaking of learning from Mark - get him to help you fix our church web site. After all, when we're an approved host site, I'll need to have an email address people can send orders to and I'll need to post the menu and, and, and, well - you can do it! Luv you!