Saturday, February 23, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 53

Day #53
2/22/08

Exercises
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)
150 sit-ups
75 push-ups
50 alternate hammer curls
10 upside-down push-ups

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: Ranch Club Chicken Panini, chili, a Granny Smith apple
Lunch note: Ah, I love this combination of a warm sandwich and warm chili. Work really does have a lot of good foods there, but I sure can't eat there all the time. Otherwise, I would be broke! The apple was free at least along with cupcakes. This was celebrating the employees for the good work that they do.

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


TGIF. I'm ready to sleep in again. You know, I think I like to sleep in every chance I get! Work went pretty good besides having a three-hour meeting that took me out of production time and prevented me from catching up completely like I wanted to.

Well, not much to talk about today. Have a good night.

2

No comments: