Sunday, February 24, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 54

Day #54
2/23/08

Exercises
Played ping pong at the church

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: Fontega Panini from Panera Bread, 1 banana, and a blueberry fruit shake
Dinner note: Kristin and I went to go visit my parents tonight and I got treated to an excellent, warm panini sandwich from Panera Bread. My mom then topped it off with one of those blueberry fruit shakes that she makes so wonderfully. It was a good visit.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


Not much in exercising today, but that's o.k. because my body is a little sore from this past week. I don't want to over do it.

This was a great Saturday! I got a lot accomplished with just getting my apartment cleaned up where it should be. We had our music practice at the church at 2:00 today and I played Ping Pong with Francios and Pastor Marvin after practice. It was a lot of fun; Kristin and I had fun visiting my parents tonight too, and we got to play some Boggle with them as well. Relaxed and fun, this is how a Saturday should be.

3

3 comments:

Travelin' On said...

Hey Man!
I haven't been here in a while and you have quite a log going! Congrats! This is impressive and inspiring!
I'm supposed to be running a 5k that ends right in the Neylon Stadium in Knoxville on the weekend of March 30th. You just might want to check it out at:
www.knoxvillemarathon.com
You would have a ball!
Hey to Kristin!!
Cya later

Travelin' On said...

P.S.
At the next family gathering, could you please demonstrate some of the "upside down push ups"? Are these exercises that even someone "wimpy" like me can do?
Keep up the good work..

Favorite One said...

Donice, They're not like something this wimp could do. But, it would be fun to watch everyone else try. Kinda like the time Donice had everyone do a hoola-hoop (not sure how you spell that). :-)