Thursday, February 7, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 37

Day #37
2/6/08

Exercises
25-minute walk
10-minute sprint (in my apartment
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench dips
2 upside-down push-ups

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: one bowl of "Warm Cous Cous and Tuna Salad" and coffee
Lunch note: The "Warm Cous Cous and Tuna Salad" is the name that Kristin gave her experiment that she came up with one night at my apartment. She said that it wasn't as good as she made it before. I don't know. I thought it was at least just as good, if not better! I'm always so greatful for such a wonderful girlfriend!

Dinner: about eight chicken wings and one stick of crunchy bread
Dinner note: Good, quick church meal. Linda from church has a true servants heart and is a top-notch example of what showing kindness and compassion towards others is all about. She made up a few other things, but I did not want to eat more than I needed to.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


I'm looking forward to Friday night. I'm suppose to meet Mark again and we'll get more involved with SQL and ADO .Net since we didn't have a whole lot of time last time. Also, another friend from the church, Franciox, will be meeting us there. He's going to bring his electric drum set and I'll bring my guitar or keyboard and we'll have a rockin' jam session!

It's way too late. I got to get what little sleep I can get now.

1 comment:

Fred said...

Now that's an ideal way to learn computer stuff - jam sessions! Love it!