Monday, February 11, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 38, Day 39, Day 40, Day 41, and Day 42

Day #38
2/7/08

Exercises
30-minute walk

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: chili and a banana
Dinner note: I made some chili that I thought was awesome! I put in a pound of ground beef, kidney beans, pinto beans, chili beans, diced tomatoes, chili powder, Italian seasoning, and tony's seasoning.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:

Day #39
2/8/08


Exercises
30-minute walk
25 push-ups
*helped move furniture and other items (at the church)

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: vegetable soup and chili and coffee
Lunch note: I met Kristin for lunch at her work place and I brought my left-over chili from the day before. I had a little bit of both!

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: beef jerky
Snacks note: beef jerky that my friend James gave me the night before.

Day #40
2/9/08


Exercises
*helped move furniture and other items (at the church)

Diet
Breakfast: two sausage egg and white gravy biscuits and one extra sausage
Breakfast note:

Lunch: chili, a couple of bites of a hot dog, a tasty cherry desert-like food that Veronica made, and sweet tea
Lunch note: I don't remember the name of the desert that Veronica made, but it was good. Ask Kristin for the name of it. The church had a bazaar where we all brought in things that we didn't use put up for sale. This was basically a fund raiser for the youth so that they can go on a skiing trip this coming weekend... and I'm going too! It's going to be a blast I know.

Dinner: vegetable soup and salad
Dinner note: Kristin and I went over to my apartment and she made a great vegetable soup from the fixings in my kitchen. We invited my parents over and they brought in a salad to go with the soup. Good visit.

Snacks: beef jerky
Snacks note: I love that stuff.

Day #41
2/10/08

Exercises
NONE

Diet
Breakfast: coffee
Breakfast note: Church coffee

Lunch: spicy chicken sandwich, chili, baked potato, mandarin chicken salad
Lunch note: Kristin and I went over to Wendy's and met C.J. and James for lunch. It was good to see them.

Dinner: chili, two hotdogs, and sweet tea
Dinner note: No comment. Too much bread.

Snacks: beef jerky
Snacks note: o.k. I finished it off

Day #42
2/11/08


Exercises
30-minute walk
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)
200 sit-ups
75 push-ups
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench dips
5 upside-down push-ups

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: Oats and Honey Granola Bars
Snacks note: Another food item that James gave me. He's very generous.


I'm not dead, and I'm not giving up on the project. I will continue to move forward in this. I will be successful at it.

CHILI! What's up with all the chili eating? I guess I just happen to be in the right chili place at the right chili time. It has done its number... 'nuff said.

Yes, I'm going to go skiing this coming weekend (I'm going with the church youth group). I asked off work Thursday, Friday, and Monday. I definitely got Thursday and Monday off, but I won't know if I got Friday off until tomorrow. We're going to an area near Cincinnati, OH where it is guaranteed to have 'snow' on the mountain (it may be fake snow if it isn't cold enough), and you get to either ski, snowboard, or tube down the slopes. Fake snow or not, it's going to be a blast!

I am learning so much in VB .Net, and also how to use databases to have your GUI serve a purpose besides just being a pretty screen. I really feel if I keep that up too, then I'll have the confidence to pursue a job in that field.

It's been an extremely busy weekend. I really felt like I was going to pass out Friday night because of my lack of sleep. I feel a lot better now, and I'm going to finally get to sleep in Thursday morning! YAY! I love asking off for work! I need to do that more often! zzzzzzzz..... zzzzzzz..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. !

G'Night!

1 comment:

Fred said...

Jonathan, it was nice to be with you all for the youth lunch at the Church. Hope it all goes well.