Tuesday, February 12, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 43

Day #43
2/12/08

Exercises
30-minute walk
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)
150 sit-ups
75 push-ups
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench-dips
10 upside-down push-ups

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: one bowl of Curves whole grain crunch cereal
Snacks note: It was getting pretty late and I didn't want to eat too big, so I decided to eat something small and sort of healthy.


Well, I think I'm now doing more than just losing weight. I guess it's to be expected, and I noticed it last night, and that's muscle growth. I've noticed that my body is beginning to take shape in more than just getting smaller weight wise, but I'm starting to get definition as well. The exercises that I do are also getting easier from my endurance building up as well. A new record on my upside-down push-ups! This is starting to get really good. Well, to be continued... I still have a ways to go.

Some cool news. I can now fit comfortably in my 36's. In case you didn't know. I was a 38 and even some of my 38's were getting kind of snug. Time to throw in some old clothes!

I came home today from work and as soon as I came into my apartment, I crashed in my bed. I got a good 2-hour nap in. Now I'm going to go to bed early so that I can feel great tomorrow! Oh, I was not able to get this Friday off work, but my boss said that I could take that following Tuesday off. So now I have Thursday, Monday, and Tuesday off! Oh! Sweet rest and relaxation!

6 comments:

Fred said...

WoW! 36's. I vaguely remember that number. How 'bout we try 40's? Hmmm, Nope - Too Tight!

Favorite One said...

Hope you have a great time skiing. I've only been once - on fake snow. I am glad I took the "Ski School" lessons. It was a lot of fun - even if I did fall many times. :-)

L A Brannen said...

If you try real hard to ski, and work off several hundred calories, I guess we can let you get by with your failuire to post your progress daily. When you come back from the skiing trip, you gotta let us know how you are doing.

Favorite One said...

Ok - your ski trip is over - what have you been doing? :-)

L A Brannen said...

Yeah! Right! Whatca bendoin?

Anonymous said...

I've been really busy. I need to go to bed. I will try to post tomorrow night and get back into the full swing of things then. -Jonathan Brannen