Thursday, February 21, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 52

Day #52
2/21/08

Exercises
30-minute walk
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)
150 sit-ups
50 push-ups
50 alternate hammer curls
5 upside-down push-ups

Diet
Breakfast: two sausage biscuits and a small bowl of frosted flakes
Breakfast note: Breakfast served at the Atrium cafe at work.

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: one bowl of Multi Grain cereal and some bread
Dinner note: free meal at my apartment

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


O.k. I'm finally back into my project. I can't get away from it like that or it will be no good. The reason why I'm not posting for the days that I missed from 2/13/08 to now is simply because there is way too much information to remember as far as the exercises that I've done and especially what I ate.

In case you didn't know, I was gone on a ski trip this past weekend. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed learning how to ski. I'm a little upset that I didn't get to take a picture of myself for the time that I was gone, but I'm getting back into it now. In a nutshell, I was pretty worn out from skiing. That whole day was like an exercise session. I ate breakfast everyday while gone (which consisted of cereal, a waffle, and a bagel). There's no question about it... I knew I would be a little sore after the ski trip, but I really feel o.k. now.

Other things have been going on in my life that I just really need your prayers and support with. A lot of it is just unspoken and private matters, but please pray that God will make a way for me even though it seems that there would be no way. These things that have been going on in my life has really started to drain me mentally and emotionally.

1 <----In regards to the draining situations in my life, I know what this number means. Please pray that it will grow daily.

G'night!

1 comment:

Favorite One said...

Glad you're back on here. I will be praying. Luv you!