Wednesday, February 27, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 55, Day 56, and Day 57

Day #55
2/24/08

Exercises
NONE

Diet
Breakfast: coffee
Breakfast note: good coffee served at Grace Assembly

Lunch: brussel sprouts, bread, green beans, a piece of lemon ice box pie and sweet tea
Lunch note: Seems like I'm forgetting something in this list, but I can't remember what exactly... maybe roast or something... this is why I hate putting off my posting, because it's not hard for me to forget some things I did just a couple of days ago. At least it was lemon pie and not something more deadly like chocolate!

Dinner: a couple of chicken wings, a small bowl of chili, and a small bowl of potato soup
Dinner note: very small and quick dinner served at Church

Snacks: a little taste of pumpkin bread
Snacks note: very tasty and sweet pumpkin bread from the Church

Day #56
2/25/08

Exercises
15-minute walk

Diet
Breakfast: 1 sausage biscuit; 1 bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit; and coffee
Breakfast note: Atrium breakfast. Quick, simple, and delicious.

Lunch: Vegetable soup and muffins with jelly
Lunch note: Very small lunch over at Kristin's work. Yes, she fed me again.

Dinner: Chicken, carrots, potatoes, and a salad
Dinner note: I went over to Mark's house again and they served me dinner. Mark's mother actually prepared the meal, and it was fantastic! It was very much appreciated!

Snacks: Grape juice
Snacks note: Mark served some grape juice to us so that we wouldn't die from thirst.

Day #57
2/26/08

Exercises
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)
150 sit-ups
50 push-ups
10 upside-down push-ups
Other various exercises that I don't know the name of (Kristin and I exercised from her ballet exercise video)

Diet
Breakfast: 1 sausage biscuit; 1 bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit; and coffee
Breakfast note: Same exact breakfast as yesterday from the Atrium

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: red beans and rice, mixed vegetables, and some pinto bean soup
Dinner note: Kristin called me after work and I went over to visit her for the night. She fed me again! I sure am blessed! Wooo Hooo!

Snacks: a banana and ice cream with... chocolate chunks
Snacks note: Yes, we splurged. Kristin and I went to Wal-Mart and got some ice cream. I figured it was o.k. because we were celebrating. What were we celebrating? Uhhh... we were celebrating February 26, 2008 because that day comes only once ever!


I'll try to post again tonight and say more stuff. I'm at work right now and need to get back to work.

6

9 comments:

L A Brannen said...

Jon,
Way to go with your diet! By the way! You know '7' is one of God's perfect numbers. So is '10' and '12'.

Favorite One said...

Lemon Ice Box Pie?!! Have you been around Muddy?

Fred said...

Man, Jonathan, reading your posts makes me hungry!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Favorite One said...

Hellloooooooooooooooo. Are you out there????? You've lost so much weight - you slipped off the side of the world? LOL! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Favorite One said...

O, Jonathan.... Where are you? Are you hiding????

RevTJ said...

John,
By the time you and I finally get on top of this blogging thing there will be something better out there... which of course we will forget to do so we'll have to keep up with that then... oh forget it I'll see you when I see you!
TJ

Anonymous said...

Pls help me with cure for PE

Here is my website Superman Stamina Secrets