Saturday, January 12, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 10 and Day 11

Day #10
1/10/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 200
Push-ups 50
20-minute walk
15-minute sprint (in my apartment)
30 alternate hammer curls

Diet
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 bacon strips, 2 sausages, and a small side of cut fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew)
Breakfast note: A good breakfast served by the fine folks at the Atrium Cafe at work.

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: bread sticks, marinara sauce, salad, grilled chicken, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, light soup, dark soup, and coffee
Dinner note: A wonderful spontaneous date with Kristin at the Olive Garden. We had a gift card that we got at Christmas for either Red Lobster or Olive Garden... it was bound to be used! I think it was an overall healthy dish. The bread sticks were the only things that are considered a no no. I only took a few bites of the light soup and dark soup (that was what Kristin got and I don't have a clue right now what the names of those soups were called). I also didn't eat all of the chicken. That was such a filling dinner.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:

Day #11
1/11/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
20-minute walk
15-minute sprint (in my apartment)
30 alternate hammer curls
30 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: blueberry shake and 1 banana
Snacks note: The blueberry shake, believe it or not, is actually a healthy drink. I visited my parents and my mom made this shake for us. It is made with blueberries, apples, low-fat yogurt, and ice. No sugars added because it is naturally sweetened by the fruit. Sooo good!

Weight: 210 lbs


Went to my parent's house again tonight 1/11/08 and borrowed their fax machine again lol. I don't go over there just to use their fax machine! Well, while I was there I did use their scale. It shows that I gained 2 lbs... what's up with that? I think that it's really o.k. I ate a big meal the night before at Olive Garden and I think that I may be gaining some muscle tone as well. I really believe the next time I weigh it will be down even below 208.

Pink Eye
Well, It's seems that my 'cold' that I have just doesn't want to leave 100%. I still have a small cough, but that's about it. I had sinus pressure below my left eye last night and it was really in a lot of pain. I woke up this morning with the pressure lessened a lot and pink eye in my left eye! I have never had pink eye before, but I just knew it when I got it. I put some drops in it tonight and some cream that I got from my parents. It feels better, but I hope that it will be gone tomorrow. I don't like it!

Even though I 'forgot' to post last night (I just was needed to go on to bed) I still did my exercises and I wrote down what I ate so I wouldn't forget. I hate skipping a day to post, but I know some days that it will probably be inevitable because of time and situations. Sometimes it seems I just come over to my apartment to sleep! I do want to post as often as I can, and that's every night if possible. So you keep viewing and I'll keep on posting! Well, I'll keep on posting anyway because that's the nature of the project.

No comments: