Wednesday, January 16, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 16

Day #16
1/16/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 75
30-minute walk
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: one small pack of cheerios, fat free milk, small container of mixed cut fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew), and one banana
Breakfast note: I think Aramark is getting stingy by not putting any grapes in the mixed fruit selection. I guess maybe it's just not the season for it.

Lunch: one cup of chai tea drink
Lunch note: Kristin offered another one of her tea drinks again for our lunch break. She has a selection of different kinds. This is not an herbal infusion drink. The passion drink is the only herbal infusion drink that she has, I believe. We went walking again, but it was still too short. We are going to try to go walking for a longer period of time next time.

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: one cup of cranberry tea drink
Snacks note: Got this tea from church tonight. Linda fixed up some hot water for everyone for tea and hot cocoa. I cannot partake of the chocolate cocoa! That's o.k. The cranberry tea was excellent enough.


It's SNOWING... at least for Cleveland, TN anyways. The snow doesn't seem to want to stick to the roads, but it's everywhere else at least. I believe that when I wake up in the morning, I'll wake up to a winter wonderland. It would be nice if my work utilized their "hazardous weather" policy tomorrow, but I'm sure that work will continue even with the drizzle of snow / slush. Still, I love the snow.

A guy that our pastor knows came and fixed our sound problems at the church! There was such an annoying buzz in the amps, but it is now resolved and it's sounding smooth! We had music practice tonight after church and I'm already looking forward to Sunday. I really do enjoy playing and singing in the worship service.

Well, time for bed. I have to get up in a few hours. G'night!

2 comments:

Fred said...

Go. Go! Gooooo!!! Keep up the good work and keep posting! I love reading it.

Favorite One said...

You keep walking & exercising Johnny Boy - it HAS to be good for you! Speaking of church - I am RELIEVED to hear that my ears will be relieved of that annoying "buzz". Even with that buzz, I so enjoy hearing you play & lead worship service. I know I'm prejudiced, but I know it's not just me; even my grandkids love hearing you! Looking forward to Sunday.