Friday, January 25, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 25

Day #25
1/25/08

Exercises
30-minute walk
Sit-ups 200
Push-ups 100

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


The land of coding can be somewhat interesting. The project in VB .Net that I am working on involves inspections of heavy trucks. I'm really happy with the program that I made. Wish I could show it to you guys, but I don't know the confidentiality of it. Better to be safe than sorry. I know for a fact now that this project will definitely help me to grow! Before long I'll be your local computer geek that will look at random objects on a table and try to figure out how a computer would code that object. Well, I don't think I'll ever get that bad, but I can imagine that if you constantly input a computer language in your brain, then you start thinking like that after a while. It's crazy.

Well, no food today. To be honest, I just wasn't hungry, and if you look at the menu that I had yesterday, then you might would say, "well I guess you weren't hungry!" But I feel good. My stomach was definitely full last night, but I feel tons better tonight!

No sleeping in tomorrow. I'm getting up early to help my cousin with an Angel Food ministry that she asked me to help with. I don't mind helping and I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Oh, by the way, I went over to my parents house this past Tuesday night and I weighed on the scale and it said 198! I finally made it below 200! Now to get to where I want to be, which is around 170-175. Just have to keep at it!

2 comments:

L A Brannen said...

If you just eat every other day, I guess you will loose weight. However, if you eat enough in one day for two days.....I don't know. You might not loose. We are watching!

Anonymous said...

Hey bro in law, you have to eat!
Truelly, if you don't eat your metabolism will slow down so it conserves energy, thus defeating the purpose of not eating. You need some food every few hours to keep your metabolism working properly.
Love your sis in law!