Wednesday, January 9, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 9

Day #9
1/9/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
20-minute walk
15-minute sprint (in my apartment)
50 alternate hammer curls
25 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


Not much to say today. I believe my cold is just about gone. We had our Wednesday church service tonight which went well. I came home and did my exercises and now I'm here. I'm sleepy and I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

Fred said...

Hmmm - You really seem to be taking this excercise thing seriously! G'nite -

L A Brannen said...

Well, I guess you've got a sure-fire plan for loosing weight. I just hope you don't pass out or anything like that. Just know though, we are watching your blog!!!

Favorite One said...

Wow! I read Day 1 & just read Days 2-9! So, I have a few questions/comments... 1) What are bench dips? Sounds like you dip into chocolate to me. LOL! 2) Where did you get the deer meat? I love deer meat - next time, feel free to invite your cuz. 3) Do we have prayer meeting on Tues nites? I didn't know that. 4) You could make "sprints" to your cuz's house. And, I'm sure it'd take you 10 minutes or less to walk to my house & back. You could also visit with us. If you've forgotten the way - I'm just around the corner & will be happy to remind you. 5) I do worry on the days you're not eating. Maybe you're fasting. 6) I'm AMAZED at the amount of sit-ups you're doing! I don't think I can do 10 without hurting! 7) You're doing great! Keep up the good work! We ARE watching - even if we don't comment every day.