Saturday, January 19, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 18 and Day 19

Day #18
1/18/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
45-minute walk
15-minute sprint (in my apartment)
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: one small pack of cheerios, fat free milk, small container of mixed cut fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, and pineapples), and one banana
Breakfast note: Work's breakfast again

Lunch: a few bites of coconut chicken soup, salad, and passion herbal infusion
Lunch note: Kristin and I walked again for lunch and when we got back to her office, she offered some of the coconut chicken soup that she was eating on and another drink of my choice. I really liked the passion drink because of the tropical taste it has. When I got back to work, I stopped by the cafe and made a small salad.

Dinner: chicken, rice, peas, and peanut sauce
Dinner note: I made this meal this night. Kristin had to come to Cleveland in order to do some work at the church, so I decided to make up a good meal for us. I thought it looked kinda neat. It was very "Napoleon Dynamitish" so I was told. It was a good compliment because of how I arranged the chicken on top of the rice with the peas intricately placed on the side. Still a good meal, although I was kinda disappointed in the chicken... it was a little dry, but it was still pretty good.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:

Day #19
1/19/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: salad
Dinner note: I went over to Kristin's house tonight to visit and she made this wonderful, colorful salad. It was made up of organic cabbage, organic carrots, organic spring mix salad, awesome tomatoes (bigger than grape tomatoes, but a little smaller than Roma tomatoes), grilled chicken strips, and some good dressing that she made as well.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


I met my friend, Fijoy, who is a sponsor of Tau Kappa Omega, and we went up to the place where TKO was putting on the induction process for the new tap. We only stayed for a few hours because we both needed to be back home in time for things we needed to do that night... I wanted to see Kristin :) but I also needed to go over the lesson for the youth Sunday school class tomorrow.

Even though it may look like I didn't do a whole lot of exercises tonight, while I was at the place where TKO was doing inductions, I ran quite a bit and did a lot of little exercises.

I think I may way less now... I have to start wearing my belt on a pair of jeans that I have so that they don't fall down. I have gone down a whole loop hole in my belt too. I am really starting to feel good physically. I just have to keep at it and don't give up.

I'm about to implement a new exercise routine with the current one that I already have. You may think it's funny, but it really is a work-out! Well, it's the New York City Ballet workout DVD that I borrowed from Kristin. Yes, ballet. That stuff will tone you up! No kiddin'! I think I'll try to implement it this Monday. We'll see how it works!

Good night everyone, and I'll keep you updated on the progress!

1 comment:

L A Brannen said...

The eyes of the world are upon you!!! I can tell, since I just saw you about 30 minute ago, that you are doing a good job. Keep it up.