Thursday, January 3, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 3

Day #3
1/3/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
20-minute walk
30 alternate hammer curls
25 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: Deer steak and sweet peas and coffee
Dinner note: Very good deer steak with a very tasty steak rub sauce that I got for Christmas. I'll be making more of this.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


I'm pretty tired (sleepy-wise) today, but I do feel pretty good in my body. I think I'm going to go on to bed so I can get more accomplished at work tomorrow than I did today.

2 comments:

L A Brannen said...

You're doing it backwards. If you eat big for breakfast, you'll have all day to work it off. If you eat big for supper (what you call 'dinner' I call 'supper'), you'll have all night to let it turn into fat.

L A Brannen said...

Besides, you need the energy to do a good job at work. Your momma wanted me to add that, so there it is. Now, pay attention to your momma and daddy.