Tuesday, January 22, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 21

Day #21
1/21/08

Exercises
30-minute walk
Sit-ups 200
Push-ups 75
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: grilled chicken salad
Lunch note: a very tasty salad from the good ole' Atrium Cafe.

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


Wonderful door of opportunity! This is the opportunity that I explained in the post from 1/20/08. Mark, one of the guys that has recently been coming to our church is pretty proficient in Microsoft Visual Basic .Net and he is giving me a real project to do for/with him. It's an actual project that will be looked at by higher-ups. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to learn more about VB .Net and he will teach me other areas of VB .Net using ADO .Net and SQL Server. This is stuff that I touched on at Lee University, but he is going to expand my knowledge so that I can hopefully one day make it a career, which I really want to do. I'll tell more about it as it progresses. We are going to try to meet every Monday night to work on the project together, but I'll be responsible for working on what I can during the week. I'm excited!!!

Speaking of Mark, this guy can play the Hammond organ like you won't believe! He's friggin' awesome! I believe there are going to be some great enhancements about to take place in our praise and worship at church! You just have to hear this guy. He's got soul in his playing and he knows how to play that jazz like it's nothing. Awesome.

Good night!

1 comment:

Fred said...

Wow! That sounds FANTASTIC about Mark coming to Church and being an accomplished musician. What a plus for the worshippers...and for the pastor...and for the fellow musicians.

Jonathan, your exercise program is awesome too. I could never do but about 10 push-ups.