Tuesday, January 29, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 26, Day 27, and Day 28

Day #26
1/26/08

Exercises
Unloaded a food truck
15 alternate hammer curls

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: rice, spicy chicken with jalapenos, teriaky chicken, sushi, vegetable egg roll, broccoli chicken, peaches, fruit, and a Chinese desert-like thing
Lunch note: Yes, Chinese food. Kristin and I went to the New Dynasty Restaurant and had a good lunch together. Even though it was one plate, I felt like I ate way too much. I guess my stomach isn't used to the large quantities anymore. It was still a good meal.

Dinner: cous cous with tomatoes, peas, and other spices, garlic bread, and one cup of Hawaiian punch.
Dinner note: It's amazing what can be whipped up from a kitchen even though it may appear to be sparse on food. Kristin was able to take what I had and made a wonderful dish! She is truly a chef! My friends James and C.J. came over and all 4 of us played spades together. That was really fun!

Snacks: none
Snacks note:

Day #27
1/27/08

Exercises
NONE

Diet
Breakfast: coffee
Breakfast note: Ray from the church makes some really good coffee!

Lunch: naan bread, curry chicken, vegetable masala, other dishes that I don't know the names of and an Indian dessert with cottage cheese and milk.
Lunch note: It was goooooooooooooooood. Sitar Indian Cuisine. Kristin and I had another lunch together at one of our favorite restaurants. I love the weekends! Uncle Fred, if you take me to the Mexican restaurant downtown, then I'm taking you to the Sitar!

Dinner: bread and sweet tea
Dinner note: Sweet tea! I'm doomed! O.k. at least I didn't get into any of the pasta that they were serving at church. But I definitely worked it off that night playing ping pong.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:

Day #28
1/28/08

Exercises
30-minute walk
Sit-ups 200
Push-ups 50
50 alternate hammer curls

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: chicken salad with grape tomatoes, celery sticks, and leaf lettuce
Lunch note: I needed some energy food for work. It was a quick and cheap meal from the Atrium Cafe.

Dinner: leftover cous cous with tomatoes, peas, and other spices
Dinner note: I ate some leftovers from the great dish that Kristin made on 1/26/08.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


I can't get behind like this again. Posting two days worth is difficult as it is, but posting three is a lot to remember. Still, I'm on track and feeling good.

Saturday morning I volunteered to unload a food truck for the Angel Food ministry in Cleveland, TN. The reason why I included that as a workout is because I am still sore from that! A lot of those boxes were heavier than I thought. Also, even though I posted no exercises for Sunday, I still worked up a sweat through ping pong and leading worship. As I was playing the guitar and singing in worship Sunday night, my sweat dripped in my eyes! They were burning and I couldn't open my eyes until the end of the song when I got a chance to wipe my eyes! I thought it was pretty funny.

I'm learning VB .Net! I need to post what I'm going to do in that in more detail without going in too much detail! I'll explain more, but for now, I need to go to bed cause work needs me in the morning.

No comments: