Monday, January 14, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 12 and Day 13

Day #12
1/12/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 50

Diet
Breakfast: cut apples, oranges, and strawberries
Breakfast note: I went over to my parents in the morning on Saturday and they had some good cut fruit that I sort of helped myself to for breakfast.

Lunch: Mandarin chicken salad, some chili, and some baked potato
Lunch note: Kristin and I stopped over at Wendy's to grab a quick bite to eat. I tried to eat healthy. I think I did.

Dinner: dumplings, peanut sauce, and mixed vegetables
Dinner note: I don't know if they were called dumplings or not, but the only way to describe it is it's got a pasta casing around different types of fillings. Really good with the peanut sauce that Kristin made. The peanut sauce was an 'experiment' that she did and it turned out VERY good. I told her she needed to write that down (peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, chili powder, and water). I don't know if there was anything else in it or not, but that's what I remember. The vegetables were just small cut and tasty.

Snacks: grape juice and a tiny bit of bread
Snacks note: Sounds like communion? Actually, I was just looking for an alright snack in my house and that's all I could find.

Day #13
1/13/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 100
20-minute walk
30 alternate hammer curls

Diet
Breakfast: coffee
Breakfast note: coffee = a good wake up drug

Lunch: Mexican chicken casserole, egg plant dish, green beans, bread, corn, banana pudding, and sweet tea
Lunch note: This meal was not the healthiest, but it was not too bad and I ate till I was full. I know I ate banana pudding, but that's alright. I just had one serving and it wasn't made too unhealthy-like. At least it wasn't chocolate! This was a meal served by my parents and my grandmother made the egg plant dish. Kristin and I went over there after church to eat. It was very good.

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


This weekend could have been better, exercise wise, I know. However, I believe my body needed some much needed rest. It was extremely exhausted. It's way past bed time. I'm tired. Good night. Tomorrow, we continue with the exercises.

No comments: