Monday, January 14, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 14

Day #14
1/14/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 200
Push-ups 50
25-minute walk
15-minute sprint (in my apartment)
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 bacon strips, 2 sausages, and a small side of cut fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew)
Breakfast note: A good breakfast served by the fine folks at the Atrium Cafe at work.

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:

I hate coming home from work and going straight to bed, but my body sure loved it today! I came home and got around 2 hours worth of sleep, got up and started my exercises. Work is going good. I was a little behind today, but I'll get caught up tomorrow.

Kristin and I met up for lunch and got in a good 20-minute walk. I thought that would give me a second wind after getting back to work, but I was wanting to find out how to turn my chair into a cot that afternoon.

I think my body is starting to lose that craving for chocolate that it had. Of course, I know, I haven't lost my taste for it. I believe I never will, BUT my body has learned that it can live on without the life force that is within chocolate! Well, my body always knew that... I'm just glad I can somehow motivate myself to do without it.

Well, nothing really unusual and out of the ordinary happened today. It's just your typical Monday that EVERYONE seems to love... of course I'm being sarcastic. I'm ready for the weekend again! O.k. I'm going to go to bed while it's not too late so I can feel awake tomorrow! Until next time!

2 comments:

Favorite One said...

You're still plugging at it & keeping everyone up to date. Your "accountability" partners are still out here. :-) I'm jealous (just kidding) that on Day 13 "your" grandmother made an eggplant dish & you got to eat it. I LOVE eggplant & I LOVE "Your" grandmother. :-) Luv you cuz! Keep up the good work!

Fred said...

Hey Jonathan! Keep up the good work on this exercise and self-discipline program. Just don't over do it...like not eating chocolate for so long. That could cause you to crash out at a later date get the heebee jeebees or an attack of chocolate chompin'!