Sunday, January 20, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 20

Day #20
1/20/08

Exercises
NONE

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: tortilla chips, salsa, chicken fajitas, guacamole dip, lettuce, bean dip
Lunch note: Kristin and I went and ate with a couple of friends for lunch after church. We went to a good Mexican restaurant called La Altena. It's pretty good, but we're still trying to find a Mexican restaurant that's more authentic. Still it was a good meal and a good visit. I just love fajitas!

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: decaf coffee
Snacks note: I didn't know it was decaf and no one made regular coffee. It was what they had tonight at church. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Weight: 200 lbs


As you can see I have not done any major exercises today. I decided that I need to take a break from it at least one day out of the week... and what better day than Sunday? I just don't want to over-do it to my muscles.

I went over to a friend's house tonight after church and visited with him for a little bit. I then stopped over at my parent's house afterwards since they live in the vicinity. While there, I decided to weight myself. The scale said 200 lbs even! I'm definitely doing this thing. It's working. I can definitely tell a difference in my body too, especially in my stomach area.

I have an opportunity for growth in knowledge! We have a fairly new couple that's been coming to our church and he wants to teach me and give me some real-life work examples using Visual Basic .Net (you actually say it Visual Basic dot Net). This is the program language that I took two semesters of at Lee University. He's also going to show me SQL, which I only took one semester of. I'm really excited about it. This will give me some good experience and growth in that field. I'll keep you updated on that as well.

I'm sooo sleepy. Bed! I come for thee!

1 comment:

Fred said...

Ho Jonathan ... Did I tell you I have lost my taste for coffee? Haven't had but two cups of real coffee since the last week of November. It was not planned. I just lost my taste for it. Oh - by the way, the best Mexican food in town is a small cafe downtown. I don't know the address but come by and I'll take you there and buy your lunch.