Wednesday, January 9, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 8

Day #8
1/8/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
20-minute walk
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)
50 alternate hammer curls
25 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: 1 bowl of plain oatmeal
Breakfast note: no sugars added

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: deer sausage, cous cous, mixed vegetables, 2 eggs, milk, and grape juice
Dinner note: Kristin came over to my apartment tonight after prayer meeting was finished and I cooked us up a late night dinner. That was the last of my deer sausage :( but I still have 2 things of deer steak for later. I feel like the only thing that wasn't healthy was the grape juice. It did have vitamin C which I really needed. I feel a lot more energized after that meal.

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


After I post this blog it will be 1/9/08, however, I did manage to get my blog posted before I went to bed... is that o.k.? I feel like the little sprints that I am doing in my apartment is one of the best exercises that I'm doing. It is one of the only exercises that really works up a sweat, which means more calories being burned. I noticed a little physical change tonight after I took my picture.

I feel a lot better today and my body is feeling pretty good. I was dead tired when I got home from work, so I went straight to bed after I walked in my apartment. I got in around a 2-hour nap. I actually woke up to the sound of a knock at my door. Kristin had tried to call me on my cell and she came over because no one was at the church for prayer meeting. I know I looked like a mess after getting up to go answer the door. Prayer meeting was in session and we headed that way after getting word from Pastor Marvin (it had just started a little later today). It was a good prayer meeting and I believe that there are going to be some break-throughs and explosions about to happen at the church. I really do.

It's only day 8 and 112 more days to go. If the obvious progress from my weight loss and toning begin to increase more rapidly, and I get to a point where I'm at the weight that I want to be before the 120 days is up, then I will more than likely (of course) continue with the exercise program and just eat healthy meals so that I can maintain a healthy weight and start getting more physically in shape. However, it is still pretty early to talk about that. Maybe one day during the project, I can start doing that. Remember, my weight is at 208 lbs as of 1/7/08, and I would like to get down to 175 -170 lbs. But we shall see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: