Sunday, January 6, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 5 and Day 6

Day #5
1/5/08

Exercises
NONE!!!
I feel horrible for not doing anything exercise-wise this day. There really was a lot going on today with my cousin Marcus getting married to a wonderful, relaxing, nice, placid date with Kristin. I really enjoy her company. :D

...I'll make up for this bad exercise disappearance...

Diet
Breakfast: 1 banana
Breakfast note: If you want the scoop on bananas, please see google for more answers.

Lunch: Coffee, punch, and peanuts
Lunch note: My cousin Marcus got married today (1/5/08)! These were the delicacies that were served at the reception. This was definitely a splurge day, BUT I still didn't do all that bad! The only area here where I felt I messed up was with the punch because it had Sprite in it. I do not want to be drinking carbonated drinks during this project. NO MORE!

Dinner: 2 pumpkin fritters, beets, pelmeni, cabbage, and a small slab of deer steak
Dinner note: Kristin cooked for me, and I must say that it was wonderful! Of course you think I'm biased, but I know the facts!

Snacks: Chai tea
Snacks note: Kristin made this great drink also. I still don't think it tasted anything like cream of mushroom soup! Ooops! I don't think I was suppose to say that!


Day #6
1/6/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench dips
20 minute sprint (in my apartment)

Diet
Breakfast: Coffee
Breakfast note: In case you're wondering, I usually don't put creamer or sugar in my coffee.

Lunch: Low mein, teriyaki chicken, spicy chicken (with jalapenos), vegetable medley (with mushrooms), broccoli chicken, 4 sushi, sweet and sour soup, pineapple, honeydew, and peaches.
Lunch note: Before you say sinning in satan's sodium surplus, please be advised that I did not eat everything! I think I took one bite of my low mein and left over half of my soup... but I did eat the rest. :) My really good friend James Reed and his girlfriend Jennifer came to our church service this morning. I met James in Tau Kappa Omega, the greek club that I was active in at Lee University. What a pleasant surprise it was to see my great friend unexpectedly! James, Jennifer, Kristin, and I had a wonderful visit at the restaurant.

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: Coffee
Snacks note: O.k. I did put creamer in the coffee this time, but no sugar.


In case you're wondering what I am drinking with my meals, it is water. Water water water. If I drink something else that day, I will tell you otherwise.

You know, day 6 and no chocolate. My body is going into sober shock! I really do believe that I will get to the point were I will not crave sweets like I did. I just have to get over this painfully steep hill where my body craves the foods that I spoiled it with and it will be smooth sailing from then on.

On an exercise note, I really feel that a more aerobic workout may be more beneficial for my body to experience the physical change that I want to start seeing, but that is a "duh" idea. I'm going to try to sweat it more by trying to sprint more and doing more active exercises.

1 comment:

Fred said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyy! Jonathan, glad to see you posting again. Keep up the good excercise program and you may live healthy all of your natural life. I'm proud to have a nephew like you.