Thursday, January 17, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 17

Day #17
1/17/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 100
Push-ups 50
45-minute walk

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: Grilled chicken panini, tomato and artichoke soup, salad, and mixed cut fruit (strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe, and honeydew)
Lunch note: Kristin and I walked again for our lunch today and this time we had more time so we stopped over at Rembrandt's which is near my work. I'm telling you that if you've never been to Rembrandt's, then you're missing out. It's great!

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


No winter wonderland this morning... when I walked outside this morning, it looked sluggish because much the snow that was on the ground last night was already melted. It seems as if it got warmer overnight! What's really crazy is a lot of the schools were out today because of the "hazardous weather conditions." Well, winter's not over yet and we may see some more snow later.

Most of you know that I joined a Greek club when I attended Lee University called Tau Kappa Omega. The school was putting on what they call their "tap night." This is an event where all the Greek clubs "tap" there new members into the club unofficially. My friend that's in TKO and still a student at Lee called and wanted to see if I wanted to walk with them tonight to gather the new tap, so I decided to go ahead and join them. Besides, more walking is more exercise. It was fun though. A good friend that I know is in the new tap and it's really good to see him want to be a part of TKO.

Well, as you can see, my exercises kind of stunk tonight. I believe I'll be getting more exercises in Friday night and Saturday. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: