Friday, January 4, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 4

Day #4
1/4/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 150
Push-ups 50
50 alternate hammer curls
50 bench dips

Diet
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 bacon strips, 2 sausages
Breakfast note: Only the best breakfast foods that Aramark offers. This is Unum's food service provider.

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: beens and rice with a cut of ham and cabbage
Dinner note: This meal was prepared by my mother. Good food. Good visit.

Snacks: 1 banana
Snacks note: Just a plain banana. Nothing particularly special about this banana. This species of fruit can be found and purchased at your local market. Usually around 46 to 52 cents per pound depending on where you go. A good source of potassium and has a tasty, unique flavor unlike anything. For more information about bananas, please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana



I felt a lot better today than yesterday. Maybe it does have something to do with eating breakfast in the morning. The only disadvantage with working at Unum is sitting down in your chair all day. That's what I did today at work if felt. I was trying to get caught up with these follow-up calls. I did get a lot accomplished, but I still have a few more to get down. I should be caught up by Monday... I hope.

A thought just came to me that I'm not posting another important factor in my progress of the 120 days and that's my weight progress. Well, goodness. I would post it right now, but I don't have a scale here at my apartment. Well, maybe I can post my weight weekly by visiting my parents house to borrow their scale for a minute! I would have done that tonight had I thought of that while I was at their house.

Well, I'm going to go to bed and sleep and sleep! I love it! Thank you Saturday!!!

No comments: