Wednesday, January 30, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 29 and Day 30

Day #29
1/29/08

Exercises
30-minute walk
15 alternate hammer curls

Weight: 200 lbs

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: pizza
Dinner note: o.k. not the healthiest meal in the world, but I needed something to eat. It was leftover pizza that James and C.J. brought over when we played spades. What was that? How many slices? Why do you want to know that? That's not important........... four.......... !

Snacks: blueberry shake
Snacks note: This was one of those shakes that my mom makes. Like I said before... it's made from natural fruit! Blueberries, bananas, apples, ice, and... low fat yogurt... low fat! It's soooooooooo good!

Day #30
1/30/08

Exercises
30-minute walk
15-minute sprint (in my apartment)
Sit-ups 200
Push-ups 100
50 bench dips
50 alternate hammer curls
1 upside-down push-up

Diet
Breakfast: 1 sausage egg and cheese biscuit, 1 bacon egg and cheese biscuit, and mixed cut fruit (strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew)
Breakfast note: I know, I know. The biscuit part wasn't healthy, but it's breakfast! The fruit balanced out everything! Besides, it's all I ate today and it will be worked off.

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


LOL! I incorporated a new exercise! The upside-down push-up! This is where I stand on my head and my feet are straight up (up against a wall for support) and I just simply push up! This is actually an accomplishment because a month ago, I could not even get my head off the floor! I'll do more of these. I would try some more tonight... but I don't want to... I'm beat for now.

I have no excuse for the weight being at 200 lbs. I've eaten a lot this past weekend! At least I'm still staying away from the sweets. I was actually relieved to see it wasn't more! Time to get back into the seriousness of the 120 Days Project!!!

O.k. about VB .Net. Besides learning how to code programs and growing in that area, I'm learning ADO .Net! This is vital in order for the program that you write to connect to a database (such as SQL at some location). I really enjoy programming and I hope to get to the point where I don't have to reference any material at all. You know, where my brain will be the reference tool. Mark is really blessing me by giving me all this knowledge for free! About the project, I'm done with about half of it so far. Creating a nice GUI isn't too difficult for me, but what will be taking a great deal of my time will be using ADO .Net and SQL Server. This is to take the program that I write and add, delete, or manipulate data within the database (which for now will be on the same computer that I write the program on). It's fun!

Work is going good. I'm staying caught up with everything, I just am sooo ready for a day to just sleep in... this Saturday... zzzzzzzzzz... oooohhhhh yeah!

I hope everyone is doing good. I'll talk to you later!

1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

ADO.net? Is that what that ole gospel song refers to when it says, "when I bid you ado"? LoL. I admire your tenacity and ability to grasp all those ideas and hold them in your head!