Monday, January 7, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 7

Day #7
1/7/08

Exercises
Sit-ups 100
Push-ups 25
20-minute walk
10-minute sprint (in my apartment)
25 alternate hammer curls

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: none
Lunch note:

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:

Weight: 208 lbs


As you can see, I have posted my weight for the first time. That must mean that I went over to my parents house right? I went over tonight and visited them a little while... I had to really borrow his fax machine :O But I still got in a good visit while there as well.

I am tired and a little under the weather today (I know the diet today contributes). I'm going to go straight to bed right after this post. As you can see, I have not eaten a bite today. I be no craaaazy! I am just on a mission other than the 120 days project as well. That's all I have to say about that (said in a Forrest Gump voice).

As far as physical changes are concerned. I think I see very minute changes occuring if any. I feel like I need to get lots of sleep. I'm going to bed. G'night!

No comments: