Thursday, January 31, 2008

120 Days Project: Day 31

Day #31
1/31/08

Exercises
20-minute walk
15-minute sprint (in my apartment)
Sit-ups 100
Push-ups 50
3 upside-down push-ups (really difficult to do)

Diet
Breakfast: none
Breakfast note:

Lunch: vegetable soup, clam chowder soup, and a salad
Lunch note: Kristin and I walked a little bit today for our lunch and we decided to go eat at the Atrium at my work. I only had a few bites from her clam chowder soup and we both got a salad.

Dinner: none
Dinner note:

Snacks: none
Snacks note:


O.k. One month down, three to go... for the actual '120 Days Project.' Of course the true test will be after the project is finished. Well, 31 pictures so far to compare with where I was. I must say that if February has the same percentage of improvement as January did, then results will look amazing! I'm excited to see where this will go.

Until next time!

2 comments:

L A Brannen said...

I think you should post some pictures all along the way. We may not recognize you if you put it on us all of a sudden after 120 days. Just a thought!

Fred said...

Yes, Jonathan, give us a picture now and then. Or, were you planning to become a spy by changing your looks so that even your family and friends would not know you? :-)